Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA G36K instantly draining batteries?

Hi all,

Been having a problem with my g36, its about 4 or 5 years old now, i bought it second hand a while back. When i first got the gun i got some 8.4V 1500mah batteries. These buggers didnt seem to last as long as i wanted. mayb having to go through about 2 or 3 ATLEAST in a full days skirmishing. After borrowing a friends 9.6V 1600mah battery, i noticed that the trigger respose time halfed! which it was at something stupid like litterly almost a full second with the 8.4V's. So i went and got myself a battery like it. Started using it no problem atol, the 9.6 some how will last ever so slightly longer over a day of skirmishing but unfortunatly around that lunch time mark everytime it will start to die. Untill i can get my hands on some more 9.6V batteries this leaves me with the 8.4V's the last couple of times i've been skirmishing, i've had repeated this, and EVERY time when i put the 8.4's in im lucky to go through half a magazine of my g36, before i get a dead battery whine thats o so comman to airsofters.... but why?

my first thought would be the batteries. Yet, i'll try them in other guns and they're as good as new, infact my friend used one of them in his ICS MP5 and lasted teh entire day on just the 1 8.4V 1500mah battery.

is this a sign that i should invest in more 9.6's? or is there a problem with something else in the electrics?

Thanks to all

About the Author

Collapse

50KAL0V Find out more about 50KAL0V
Working...
X