M4 Hop-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Hop-Up

I have a KWA M4 and it has no range with its hop-up and I bought and installed a TM M4 hop-up but still has no range any help?
    "I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. " - Corporal Josh Ray Person U.S Marine's 1st Recon Battallion 2nd Platoon

Re: M4 Hop-Up

are you sure the nub is in there? its quite easy for the nub to fall out when you change the rubber, and with no nub, theres no difference when you move the hop arm!

Take the barrel out, look down it, and see if the rubber has a lump grow in it when you move the arm back and forth

Comment

Air seal on the gearbox side of things?
      Air nozzle, cylinder head or piston head.
      But you need to dismantle it to check these.
      So try above first.

Comment

got it sorted thnx guys mods do you thing
        "I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. " - Corporal Josh Ray Person U.S Marine's 1st Recon Battallion 2nd Platoon

Comment

what was it
          Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Comment

wrong hop up well sorta

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

vadid A scientific experiment gone horribly wrong Find out more about vadid
            Working...
            X