fps question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fps question

i have an ics m4 with a prommy barrel element silent head and cylinder and fire fly hop and bucking it fires arond 300 on .25s and 330 is on .2s (i dont know havent chronoed it recently) what spring would keep me under 350 would a m100 be ok or m95 i think it has a 1j inbut cant be certain its about 2 yrs old

Re: fps question

Its hard when it comes to springs but i would be safe and get a m90 but if you have 330 fps theres no point as 20 fps wont make a difference and if you go over 330 most cqb sites wont let u play

Comment

all the sites i play allow 350 fps cqb and woodland

i know that 20fps doesnt make a diference but at the max range ppl dont feel the hit (or dont take it at least) i'd hope the extra 20 fps would give it more of a whack at max range

Comment

Guarder SP90 is great if you're able to get one.
        dsgdreamteam

Comment

support of fire sell them lol

Comment

cheers for the help is a sp90 more than a 1j i dont know where that fits in the m ratings

Comment

They are rated like other springs, so "SP" would be 'M'. Guarder springs however almost always come out hot, all I have fitted in TM guns have popped out around 335-340 fps w/.20g compared to SystemA's 1J (which I find turns out between 315-325 fps).
              dsgdreamteam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gunslinger Find out more about Gunslinger
              Working...
              X