ICS M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS M4

Two questions firstly have a new spring for it has split gear box have taken top gearbox apart got the spring out but has piston attached and can i fiqure out how to get piston off no and no vids online how do i do it

Also thinking of getting new hop up as mine worn on mag inlet does anyone know if it comes witth new o ring as i lost it and secondly the little spring attached cos mine bent

Cheers

Firstly the spring is attached the the piston/piston head with a block of alloy if you shine a light down into the piston you will see it simply unscrew the piston head from the piston and bobs your uncle it will all fall apart.

The hopunit comes as a complete kit although Z1 doesent show the spring your talking about F/support does so id say its up to you who you buy it off.
    Not quite sure what rubber ring your talking about, if your talking about the hop rubber then that you have to buy seperatly.

Comment

Re: ICS M4

i bought a new hopup a while ago it comes with the long spring that sits on the outside of the hopup

i think he means the o-ring that comes on the stock barrel i dont realy think its needed that tbh coz its only ics that use them and if you upgrade the barrel (which i would recomend at some point) they dont have a groove for the o-ring anyway

Comment

The o ring is the one between the hop and the upper gearbox have one that sort of fits atm i got from work

Comment

Ok just been and bought a new hop unit and spoke to neil seems i dreamt/made up the oring

Comment

Hi excuse the intrusion here, but have a related question re ICS M4 barrels as I am considering this for mine, would replaceing just the barrel be of much use, or should I be thinking of doing a bit more ie hop up? any advice would be much appreciated.

Comment

a better hop will increase the accuacy a tightbore barrel will increase accuracy and fps i'd say do both but go barrel first and i went for a prommy barrel then got a firefly hop (they are expensive but are worth it ) madbull blue and tm buckings are good to

in my opinion all the ics m4's need is hop barrel and spring upgrades to be spot on

Comment

Thanks for the advice mate, that seems to be the general consensus so will give it a go, was seriously out gunned this weekend.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bannnaman Find out more about Bannnaman
                Working...
                X