Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear wiring TM G36

Hi,

Just need some advice. I have got myself the G&P stock for my G36 with the battery and now I will need to rewire it. Few questions:

What wiring should I use?
    What should I do about a fuse, given that the fuse is at the front of the gun?
    How should I go about doing it?

Thanks in advance,

Jonny

Re: Rear wiring TM G36

You'll want to use either 16 or 14 AWG cable. Check ebay for "Vapextech", it's something like £2 for a meter of red and black.

Sod the fuse, guns don't need them. So you either need to rewire the gearbox (a bit tricky) or take the short cut. That is cut the wire, and reconnect with either solder, mini tamiya connectors or deans.

Where to put the wire, just where you can really! If you can rewire the GB to the back, great. If not, over the top and out the back will have to do.

So ideally, rewire gearbox to back. But if you don't want to get freaky with going inside, some mini Tamiya connectors is the other option.

Comment

Re: Rear wiring TM G36

Thanks James, I have the wires and Deans now

I have taken the gun apart and am still unclear on how and what to do with the wires to get them to the back and out to the stock...within the gun. Please could someone, probably who has done it themself, advise or instruct me on what I should do?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jonny Shoe Find out more about Jonny Shoe
      Working...
      X