Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp5k accessory help

Hey,
    Can anyone tell me if the mp5k receiver is different to the standard mp5?

Also whether or not this mount would fit the K version

Cheers

Re: Mp5k accessory help

i am pretty sure that it will fit...

my mate has an MP5K and i am almost certain that he uses the same mount on both his K and his A3....
    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
    Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

Cool, getting closer, anyone know with certainty that it fits? I'm not in the mood for spending £20 then finding out its worthless to me

Comment

yes the recievers are different, mp5k houses a version 3 gearbox to make space for the battery in the upper area of the reciever. and the rear of the body is different too. cocking handle mechanisms on the airsoft ones are different on the airsoft versions too to make space for the battery in the mp5k.

as for the mount, it will fit the mp5k (to be doubly sure, check on your gun, along the cocking tube on the main body of the gun, look for 2 tabs either side that give a flat surface, this is what the mount presses against. never seen an mp5 without these so...)

*advice from somebody with 2 mp5ks 4 mp5s and who has worked on an maurzen mp5k*

Comment

Awesome, thanks all

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nuke Find out more about Nuke
          Working...
          X