G & G Toptech SD5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G & G Toptech SD5

Hi All, have attached a pic below of my top tech sd5, im finding the increasing need to attach a torch to this and it has no ris, does anyone know if i could attach a ris rail to the handguard or better still can anyone do the work for me? i was thinking short magpul style moe ris rails either side and underneath the grip, any ideas?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1399326_n.jpg

Re: G & G Toptech SD5

3 Words, Tactical Electrical Tape

Comment

G36 long rails + drill + screws and nuts = one of these (there RS's)
      Edit or this Airsoft CNC Machined MP5 SD TacLight / Laser Mount which bachelarius on about

Comment

There was also a guy on arnies who made a custom figure-8 style barrel mount for the SD5, but yeah, could always just drill and bolt a set of the G36 rails to the sides. As for the MOE stuff, I cannot comment, haven't played around with anything magpul yet. Accept for their DVDs, those are cool ^.^

[edit]damn ninjas with their additions of pictures...[/edit]
        Last edited by Bachelarius; 26 January, 2011, 20:29. Reason: ninjas, everywhere!

Comment

im just afraid of wrecking the gun though im crap with stuff like that rather find someone to do it for me, i could go long length rails but would prefer short ones methinks dont want to whack rail covers over em!

Comment

what about like in my picture thingy above, i have attached a ris under the silencer with contact adhesive, it never come off and it works well

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

As it happens I have a SD MP5 foregrip going spare. (The ribbed bit only)

Call it a £8 all in, and you can drill it safe in the knowledge you got your original one if it all goes pete tong? :D

Comment

i would be tempted but tbh with you im not confident i could drill it, i think im gonna try to find someone who can do it for me. anyone know someone on here who could do it?

Comment

Or....... You could just buy an rid kit as a replacement to the handguard and then you will have spare side rails swell should you wish to attach more than 1 thing

Regards
                  Matt
                  sigpicLooking for a tk twist 364mm/363mm TBB
                  Looking for dark earth magpul ladder rail covers (official or not)

Comment

Should not be too hard. Normal drill should do the trick - just need some RIS rails :D

I take it the battery is in the stock, so should be a good amount of room to play with!

Comment

Yeah plenty of room in the stock thats why im putting a smart control unit in it

I think im going to get the magpul moe ones dont want my front end overpowered by ris lol

Comment

You'll need it, the massive and come with 7 miles of cable!

Comment

lol yeah im gonna put a firefly hop rubber and nub in it, then a tk twist barrel and scu then internals done

Comment

but yeah if anyone can do the drilling and fitting of the rails for me that would be great drop me a pm and we can talk price

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jester1988 just your standard airsofter really Find out more about Jester1988
                            Working...
                            X