Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Removing inner barrel in a TM glock 18c AEP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing inner barrel in a TM glock 18c AEP?

Hey all. the TB installed in my glock is too long for the pistol, and so want to trade the TB for the original barrel I have.

One problem though, I cant figure out how to remove the inner barrel! I dont want to just pull it out as I dont know if this will damage the hop in any way.

Im a real internal noob, so simple language please. Do I need to take more off than just the slide?

Re: Removing inner barrel in a TM glock 18c AEP?

Originally posted by Kang View Post
    Hey all. the TB installed in my glock is too long for the pistol, and so want to trade the TB for the original barrel I have.

One problem though, I cant figure out how to remove the inner barrel! I dont want to just pull it out as I dont know if this will damage the hop in any way.

Im a real internal noob, so simple language please. Do I need to take more off than just the slide?
    Yes,I've done it before a while ago,but I need to do it again 2morro to fit a new hop rubber....can't remember but it will come to me......I'll be back...

Comment

Here.....:D

Comment

Cheers mate. I saw that, but couldnt find a point where he actually took out the barrel lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kang View Post
          Cheers mate. I saw that, but couldnt find a point where he actually took out the barrel lol.
          yeah that video always annoyed me because of that gap. but once you actually get to that position its very obvious how to get it out
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Alright mate, just for future reference, do you literally just yank it out? lol.

Sorry if Im being thick, a toddler knows more than I do about internals :p

Comment

IIRC you have to take 2 or 3 small screws out of the hop unit,the unit comes apart then the barrel is released....look at the end of the other barrel it should give you a clue...

Comment

yeah I can't remember exactly. if you take out all the screws it all comes apart. mines been with a techie waiting for parts for ages so can't have a look to confirm
                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

ok guys cheers. Will have a go right now whilst its fresh in my mind.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kang Not much to say. My life is work, airsoft and TV! :P Find out more about Kang
                  Working...
                  X