charger help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charger help

Hi i have a army arnament l85 and i have a 8.4v 1100 mah battery . Does anyone know what charger to get .

cheers

Re: charger help

any charger will do you, but you get what you pay for, would recommend a imax B6

Comment

As above any smart charger,£10~£15,the B6 is a fab item but if you're only using 1 type of battery it's not really needed...

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
        using 1 type of battery it's not really needed...

but if he wants to use lipo/lifepo in future hes already got the charger and only £30ish

Comment

Originally posted by kejot View Post
          but if he wants to use lipo/lifepo in future hes already got the charger and only £30ish
          ..as I recently found out....:D

Comment

I would suggest the best charger you can get, go to your local hobby shop and see what he recommends.

I know it doesn't seem important now, but in a few years when your cells are junk a smart charger will bring them back to life.

Comment

I always recommend the Turnigy Accucel 6 (in essence the Imax with a couple of tweaks) as it's an all in one charger, that will last for years and be able to charge any type of airsoft battery.

For the AA L85, if the blowback isn't disabled, you'll notice that the ROF with that battery won't be much to shout about etc. It won't last as long as if the blowback was disabled. Disabling will make it better, but overall I'd recommend looking into lipo if you do get one of the smart elecy chargers.

The handguard will easily store an Overlander 7.4v 2200mAh 25C battery which should last all day and is the same size as an 8.4v Mini battery (ie, smaller than the 8.4v 4/5SC battery you get with the AA L85)

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsofter_uk Find out more about airsofter_uk
              Working...
              X