Spring change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring change

Alright guys, can anyone give me a run down on how to change the spring in a G&P sentry. I've never done it before on a gun other than an ICS M4 but the gearbox is split on that one and I'm not sure how to go about it. Cheers.
    Get it right roon ye!

Re: Spring change

Search mechbox video. There's a website with video tutorials on how to do M4 takedowns. I think the website could be mechbox.com but i'm not 100% sure

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=64187

very good guide here. it isnt that difficult tbh so follow the guide and all will be good.

for a video yeah go with that site mentioned above
      Taking hits since 2007

UNIT 13

Comment

I've come into a problem before I've even started. I was putting a few rounds through it and it's stopped firing, and there is like a weird noise coming from it. Sounds like the gears are locked or something.
        Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Moved to the Technical: Electric Guns section, as this suits the content of the thread better.

There's also many Youtube videos that will aid in the disassembly of, pretty much any weapon.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Barlow My names William, I'm 24 and I'm an airsoftaholic Find out more about Barlow
          Working...
          X