Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading a TM G3 SG1

Hi

I have a TM G3 SG1 and too be honest the spec out of the box is appauling about 270 fps. Im looking to upgrade but am quite new to this. I havent yet took the gearbox apart so dont know wat type of gears or bushins or shims it has. I would like to up it to about 380 to 400 and am wondering what i have to replace to keep a safe rebust gun. It has a E600 Motor. Also is it possible to say switch it with a gearbox from a TM M4 with the same version gearbox?

Kind Regards
    Ben Allen

Re: Upgrading a TM G3 SG1

The FPS is not all that critical, and TM's come at that rough FPS stock.

You certainly don't want to upgrade it to 380 - 400 fps. Unless you want to be unable to play at pretty much every UK site!!!

The acceptable limit is 328 or 350 depending where you go. If you just want more fps, then all you need is a new spring, a M100 or M90 spring will be fine!

But honestly, if you don't want to cause more hassle and risk getting it wrong, TM's will be fine left as they are.

Comment

Re: Upgrading a TM G3 SG1

being tm very simple mods spring and metal bushings will do and you want to stay at 350fps max

as for a m4 v2 to swap over to a g3 v2 your need to swap your trigger , selector plate and nozzel
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sharpsa Find out more about sharpsa
      Working...
      X