mp5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp5

just replaced the spring in my cyma mp5,when i test fired it the bbs are going all over the place,i have tried adjusting the hop but its still the same.have i missed somthing when putting it back together ,any help would be great .

Re: mp5

Hop rubber maybe?

Comment

Did you take the barrel apart at all? If so then check that it's not upside down, I.e. the small gap that the 'nub' pushes into in order to provide the spin/hop. When you say "all over the place", what sort of spread are you talking about? Is it a matter of inches or feet in the variations?

If it's inches then I'd suggest a harder hop rubber, particularly if you put a more powerful spring in it. If it's feet then check the whole barrel/hop assembly as I'd guess that somethings amiss there.

I know it's quite vague, but it's a tricky problem to give advise for without more details.

Good luck

Jay
      Last edited by JayJay-2008; 15 June, 2009, 16:15. Reason: I have the spelling ability of a five year old!!!

Comment

clean the barrel or check the bb's havent any silcone oil on them

as this makes them go crazy

Comment

if you took the barrel out you may have torn the hop or lost the bucking, the other potability is that the cylinder is misaligned/damaged which may cause random FPS and poor accuracy.
          Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

The other possibility is that the cylinder could be the wrong way around!?

I'm not so sure about that one but it's worth a look!

Comment

yeh if your cylinder is backwards your FPS will reduce dramaticly as the hole is in the wrong place and the piston may be fuly decompresed before the bb leaves the barrel
              Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hitter22 Find out more about hitter22
              Working...
              X