Sentry Stripping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentry Stripping

Alright guys, I'm trying to remove the gearbox from the G&P Sentry but I'm having a bit of trouble getting it out. Has anyone had trouble with the rear body pin? Mines is stuck stolid and I have no idea how to get it out short of using a hammer which I don't really want to do.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers
    Get it right roon ye!

Re: Sentry Stripping

remove the stock/gearbox bolt and grip screws first then place a screw driver/pin puch and tap it out
    G&P pins can be hard to remove
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post
      remove the stock/gearbox bolt and grip screws first then place a screw driver/pin puch and tap it out
      G&P pins can be hard to remove
      I'm taking it back to the show anyway mate, the motor adjustment bolt has actually got stuck when I put it back in, the screws are made from such rubbish metal that's its began to strip. So obviously the motor is now making a not very pretty noise.

Ah well.
      Get it right roon ye!

Comment

hmm funny you should say that the last g&p i had my self was daves car15 build and the base plate adj screw seized on that aswell i just put it down to the paint and used another plate .

but the rear pins do need a little tap to get them out if you ever need to pull it apart ( there made of steel so aslong as you hit them correct there will be no damage )
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Barlow My names William, I'm 24 and I'm an airsoftaholic Find out more about Barlow
        Working...
        X