Does a hop up C clip matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a hop up C clip matter?

I snapped my hop up C clip a while ago, and let it be as i had a game the next day. The gun was fine all day, do i really need to hunt down a new one? I mean, what does the clip do any ways as mine wasn't even that strong.

Weapon in question: CA M15A4 Seals

Cheers

Re: Does a hop up C clip matter?

it should be alright, its to hold the barrel in place within the hop unit, so it doesnt spin round. Might be worth picking up a spare unit with a c clip on here though!

Comment

Nah its cool man , Just means that you might shoot your inner barrel out at some one and impale them meaning that you defo hit them!
      Hate.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

id reaplce it.. as well i like stuff complete even if i have to do an armed assult on the tm compound to get a spare part.

But is suppose you could tape it in place IF you could make it so there was zero movment

Comment

Not so sure about the Armalite style hop, but it's really important on G36 style hops, since it holds the cylinder which presses on the nub in place; with it gone, that can slide up and you can lose your nub. Guess how I found out.
          Others till I die

Comment

I would advise replacing it mate, my c clip broke in my UMG. I was told that it would be ok, but advisable to get a replacement as said above and, as i said i was told, it also helps create a better seal. When mine broke the FPS was down to 320 after replacing it it went up to 340+/-FPS not sure if the c clip was the result or not but im happy. Cheap part too, i orderd mine from G&G cost $1 but got ruined on postage $13!!! I couldnt find any suppliers in the UK tho (i prob just didnt look hard enough)
            "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered
            automatic weapons."

Comment

get in touch with zero one mate,i just got a couple from the forum for about 8quid then zero one emailed me to tell me they are a pound each from there.sorted!:D
              old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

Lol like i said, i clearly didint look hard enough
                "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered
                automatic weapons."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LazyMcCrazy Find out more about LazyMcCrazy
                Working...
                X