JG Electrostatic Fuse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG Electrostatic Fuse?

Hi guys, anyone heard of this or used on in an AEG? On HK website. Think of another name for big hill.

It's basically like a 7.5A car fuse (or a fuse for a Pro Peak charger)...

Does anyone know anything about it, its function?

I assume you'd just solder the wires on (which way?) but would this be a better fuse to use than normal? Furthermore, if you soldered two wires on, where would the other wires go (ie 2 wires from gbox but what about the battery?)

Thanks.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Re: JG Electrostatic Fuse?

that just looks like a normal anti-surge fuse to go in the fused mosfets, ESF's are normally surface mount to stop ESD and seen in top end mosfets, the one above you can just buy a adapter from a high street electronics shop to plug it in, and is better than the bullet type as less chance for loose connections, would replace ur normal one or go in-line with it

Comment

Same as above. My mosfetted m4 had one of those sticking out of the MOSFET

Comment

Re: JG Electrostatic Fuse?

I'll pass on this one then! Thanks guys.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gaffa Nicknamed "Gaffa" because I can be bossy, but get the job done! I'm built for comfort, not speed... Find out more about Gaffa
        Working...
        X