Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Problem?

http://s364.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_0476.mp4

Charged the battery last night, I went to test it out then and this has happened. It fired 3 bbs before doing this. I'm not sure what the problem is but could it be the battery?

Its a Galaxy MP5K, never skirmished it, only bought it a few weeks back and have fired around 100 bbs MAX,

Re: Battery Problem?

battery sounds dead. like its not even got enough power to turn the gearbox over.
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Might just have blown the fuse?

Comment

Well its the 2nd time i've charged it, 1st time i charged it, it lasted about 10 mins then the next day it was dead, then I charged it again to test it today and that happened

Comment

its trying to turn over the gearbox though so it can't be fuse right? when my fuse blew it didn't do anything if I recall.

is it the chinese made battery that came with it? then that is probably the problem.

have you got another battery to try or a friends to borrow?
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Yeah mate it's the china battery, was planning on buying a new high quality battery looks like i'll be needing a new one then.

Nope not got one, could possible try get hold of my mates battery but could be a while before I got it

Comment

Sounded like nothing was happening, maybe got my speakers down too low.

If it's trying to do something stop....

You'll blow the fuse, possibly damage other parts too.

Comment

so it's the battery then?

Comment

It looks like it is the battery.

One word of warning, if any gun stops working you really should stop pulling the trigger in the hope it will start again...If it is jammed and not the battery and you keep pulling the trigger things tend to get very hot, very fast.
                  Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

abelattack Find out more about abelattack
                  Working...
                  X