Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4: Shooting without trigger

I mean't trigger PULL

I recently got this M4 but there is a problem. Whenever the fire selector is on full auto it starts shooting and whenever it is on semi or safe just by touching anything that moves on the receiver the gun shoots semi and sometimes full auto.

Has anyone had any problems related to this? if so any advice/help would be appreciated.

The gearbox is Classic Army I believe but don't hold me to it

Thank you
    Last edited by GrammarNazi75; 31 January, 2011, 16:40.
    Originally posted by hellbound
    Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Re: M4: Shooting without trigger

Looks like your trigger switch assembly is stuck mate. Does it start firing when you insert the battery without pulling the trigger? If so, then you'll need to open the gearbox and look for this part:

You then need to pull the male copper rod (Rod on the left ) out of the female socket ( Socket that this rod fits into on the right) and then bend the female socket slightly to stop this problem from reoccurring, but be careful not to bend it to much as this will stop the male rod from connecting with it and the gearbox won't function.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104970
    Advertising is not permitted on this forum

Comment

Just had a look and the trigger contacts are fine. Is the 'tough' spring on the trigger supposed to be sticking out of the gearbox like it is in the picture?
      Originally posted by hellbound
      Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Comment

No mate, thats the spring that makes the trigger return to it normal position. The only other thing i can think of is a problem with your selector plate or your tappet plate.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104970
        Advertising is not permitted on this forum

Comment

Check the gearbox pin isn't bridging the wiring

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GrammarNazi75 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Find out more about GrammarNazi75
          Working...
          X