Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will fit in my aug??

what gearbox does the aug have??

what parts will fit........ i want it to be fast, but a lower power......... ie, 310 fps ish

Re: What will fit in my aug??

What is the make?

TM/JG are V3. So any V3 parts will be fine.

Comment

its a JG

oh, thought itd be some weird gearbox like the p90.......

so any and all v3 stuff will fit?

good, its gunna get pimped asap!

Comment

JG is a copy of the TM (as far as I know)!

Just check out Google for information. I have PM'd you a list of V3 upgrades. But first step is confirm for sure it is the V3.

James

Comment

The TM is a V3, with a short shaft Motor. The trigger/switch assembly is similar to that of the P90.
          The airseal nozzle is longer than most, and the cylinder head has a longer nozzle. There are V3 cyinder heads specific to the AUG/SIGs
          dsgdreamteam

Comment

just to confirm TM and JG use v3 gearbox with short motor and a unique trigger mech similar to p90.

as sniperjesus says the cylinder head and air nozzle are pretty much the only unique bits but these are readily available

Comment

thanks for the help guys....... can anyone reccomend a list of parts... for around 100 to put the ROF up and the power down to about 310fps???

also want a tightbore..... decided on a madbull python....

Comment

how about systema high speed gears and piston with a 9v battery pack along with a 1j spring and a few coils taken off it.

Comment

and some lovely bearings of course.............. i may even be able to get a turbo motor off a mate...... but does tht couse wiring issues???? would i have to fit a mosfet?? doesnt really bother me..... always like the idea of burst fire

Comment

High speed gears wont make your gun high speed. It's more about matching the gear ratio and motor to what your battery can keep up with. For me, I'd spend the £100 on a Li-pol set up. Might cost you a little more than that, for something good. You'll be able to use it with all your AEGs though.
                    sigpic
                    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

MOSFET and LiPo, plus the cost of getting the 'box shimmed correctly and replacing bushings with metal ones. 7mm in JG 'box, and with high ROF setups solid bushings tend to be better than bearing races in that size as there is so little space for decent sozed bearings they can collapse, with spectacularly gear-stripping results!
                      I'd also recommend a Mad Bull shark-tooth HOP rubber with standard barrel (it's 6.04 anyway) for really rather good accuracy for less cash.
                      www.ucap-airsoft.com

There's nowt as queer as folk.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Destroyer Find out more about Destroyer
                      Working...
                      X