v2 gearbox semi-problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v2 gearbox semi-problems

just noticed today that my gearbox in my g&p has started to become a little tricky, when set to semi-auto the first time you pull the trigger the piston only draws back quarter an inch and the second time a full cycle then it only draws back a quarter inch and completes the cycle the next trigger pull so on and so forth. note i do have an ascu fitted and the selector plate is still to be trimmed if that could cause trouble. any help is much appreciated guys

also note the gun runs perfect on full auto not a hiccup

Re: v2 gearbox semi-problems

Yes do the mods, these ecus are good, reliable and consistent but you have to get the cut off lever interacting correctly with the sensor unit. It has to touch it while in semi, but only enough so that when the gear hits the cut off it deactivates it.

Comment

Mine has this exact problem, semi auto doesn't work when going from safe, can hear a slight cylinder movement when pulling the trigger. And when going from full to semi auto, it stays in full. Can anybody give me something to look out for when opeing it up or an idea how to set about lining it up correctly? Also whats an ecu, the trigger contacts on the side of the box? Sorry for the hijack but seems like we have a very similiar problem.

Comment

not similar his is an ascu.. He needs to make the cut off lever contact the sensor more.

You need to make sure the little spring on your selector plate is inplace. You need to check for smooth free movment of the cut off lever, selector plate and saftey lever. Also double check the electric safteys are hgih enough for a good connection.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Paul Find out more about Paul
        Working...
        X