MP5 Forgrip Torch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5 Forgrip Torch

I bought a MP5 second hand but sadly the foregrip torch is not working. The seller said it was the batteries but once i changed them it came on twice but is now dead!

How do I strip it to look at the button?
    Airsoft Social - Founder

It can be a messy job stripping down the pressure pad, if thats what your on about.
    I had a 2nd hand CA one on my ICS that i was told didnt work and like a pleb i went straight for the pressure pad.
    They are very well stuck to the foregrip and i tore the black outer to mine trying to remove it.
    The pad itself is just a long thin peice of copper/steel folded over so you pushing on it makes the connection.
    If the wires at the end are intact then you need to start looking elsewhere.
    Personaly id start with the bulb and batteries.

Comment

Re: MP5 Forgrip Torch

How do I get to the bulb?
      Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

Unscrew the head.

Comment

Anyone want to go to the QMS and sign me out a pair of arms coz I cant get this sucker off lol. The bulb looks intact though.
          Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

They are known for poor contacts inside the head - especially if someone has changed it to an led.
            Originally posted by mr lean 81
            painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

well my advice is to replace the torch entirely if you the money to do so, i had same trouble so removed it, and replaced it. pm if need site for new torches

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

redeye I'm the creator of Airsoft Social, a social networking site made by airsofters for airsofters. Find out more about redeye
              Working...
              X