Common Problems List :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Problems List :)

Hey There People, i was wondering if we could make a sort of list of most of the common problem you come accross with AEG's in general, Like Pistons breaking etc and why they happen? gears shearing? why that happens.. wondering if i could try and tackle some of the issues to stop them from happening on guns i get? just a thought.. feel free to call me a "potatoe" if needs beeee

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Re: Common Problems List

I suggested this before... but nobody really seemed that keen

Comment

i think this is a good idea mate. im always have probs with GBs and i need help

Comment

I also think its a great idea and it would help alot of people

Comment

See i'd do this..

But i just bother keeper all the time instead.

Comment

very most common problems with aegs are the piston and gears shearing

solution - buy polycarbonate piston and high strength gears - high speed if your using a 9.6 and high torque if your putting a ridiculously spring in

or just buy loads of spares as they are really cheap

example -

stock gear set - 10 quid
            hop rubber - 5 quid
            piston - 8 quid

Comment

hmmm strictly speaking thats corect only thing is some stock gears dont cost £10:D

Comment

frankly.... through the 15,000 rounds at least each of my guns has gone through... ive never had a problem with gears going or pistons shredding

closes i have had was a trigger problem but not really anything that could have been avoided
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

no but running a gun at 30RPS is advisable to get new gears. im getting a new gear set as i have dboys but im not sure they'll hold up to the job? its have a mosfet and a G&P high speed motor and a big 9.6 battery. not dure if the gears will take it? hmmm oh well.

Comment

didnt think this needed a new thread but feel free to if you want.

ok im getting an SPR and sniper-fi-ing it. only thing is i want it to shoot fairly high FPS, would i be able to lock it to single,physicly, and have it running at say 380fps?

Comment

Yes, that's fine. 381 fps is the limit for any AEG gearbox.

Comment

oh right mint. cheers TKOS, your always an awsome help!:D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chandler Find out more about Chandler
                        Working...
                        X