Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger switch M4 Sopmod Question

Small quition if anyone can answer..

On the back of the trigger switch is 2 terminals that over lap each other where the selector plate goes over.

My question is these terminals are they ment to touch when the selector plate is in a certain position and not touch in another.

So if the selector plate is not attached should the terminal not be touching.

If noone knows what part im talking about i can post a pic if needed.

Thanks
    Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Re: Trigger switch M4 Sopmod Question

On the tm sopmod, the selector moves in place and pushes one into the other.

On a normal m4 the selector plate has a metal plate which joins the two together..

on both its a old school electric saftey which serves no purpose, its basically a back up to something which if working correctly cant fail..

I try to make it so that all guns its wrking fully, others like to solder them together too remove a failure point.

The manual saftey works fine on all guns, and if some ones standing in the safe zone jamming the trigiger so hard it physically breaks then they deserve to get jabbed in the eye by who ever they shoot.

Comment

Re: Trigger switch M4 Sopmod Question

Thanks Richard.

You always make me smile with your answers, Let hope im not the one who gets it in the eye
      Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mirlock Find out more about mirlock
      Working...
      X