tight bore barrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tight bore barrels

ok so ive go the cyma m1a1 thompson and im looking to get a tight bore barrel.now im aware how to remove the barrel and stuff but not sure how to remove the hop up or replace it on a new barrel anyone could gime an idea wins a dohnut:D
    Made a note in my diary on the way here. Simply reads..."Bugger"

Re: tight bore barrels

check for video on you tube mate - it's what I always do when taking a new gun to bits - there are guides on virtually every part of every gun.
    I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

struggeling to find one on the m1a1 like

Comment

remove the upper receiver, turn it upside down. either side of the hop unit are two small screws, undo those, give the hop unit a little wiggle and pull out the barrel and hop in one peice. remove the c clip on hop and the brass ring, both holding the barrel in the hop unit, pull out the barrel and hop rubber trying to be gentle as to not rip the rubber or dislodge the nub. change barrel and rubber if needed, now repeat steps backwards to replace.

hope that helped any questions pm me
        sigpic

Comment

whats the nub lol?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

barson66 well just ask and id be happy to answer Find out more about barson66
          Working...
          X