M4 single shot not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 single shot not working

i took my SRC M4 apart before but this time the semi auto did not work. not a big problem have played a game since but if it's an easy fix i will do it.

Re: M4 single shot not working

if i had to guess, i would save selector plate on the src, since they use 8mm bearings and an unmodifyed selector plate.

You really neeed to go in a look.

Comment

my src uses 6mm bearing

Comment

doesnt mater yo still need to check movment of the selector plate and how it inturn moves the cut off lever..

You can simulate single only shots with the gearbox ioen you need the cut off lever to knock the trigger blade out of the contacts.

Comment

OK i have know taken it apart as was wondering what i should be looking for and test to find the fault. The sector plate is moving without too much resistants but not quit freely.

Comment

Sigh

1) With the gear box out side the shell (With the pistol grip attached with motor).
            Manually move the selector back and forth from safety , Semi and auto(Pull the trigger at every increment )
            (If you find semi during this process then get a marker pen and mark it , Then simply drop it back into the shell aligned correctly , Obviously test before assembling it completely )

If you are unable to find semi whilst doing this the problem will be down to losing the little spring which sits between the selector plate and the mech inside which allows semi. This

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If this does not work then let me know via PM
            Hate.
            "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gundown Find out more about gundown
            Working...
            X