Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reccomend me a motor for my modified VFC SCAR

All,

The stock motor in my VFC SCAR is struggling badly although that was to be expected after I recently modified it. Relating to the speed side, it's running 12v 1600mah NimH, short stroked 3 teeth, Madbull M120 spring, lightened SRC performance piston with 6 steel teeth and an AirFET mosfet.

I would love a Systema Magnum but can't justify it so I need a motor under £40 which will run this AEG. I'm looking for max ROF (no questions as to why please) but I am guessing that I need something with torque as well to get the 120 compressed. I'm really impressed with the stock motor in my ICS L85 (a Turbo 3000) and on paper that has a fair amount of torque but not sure if it has the rpm I am looking for.

I've done a search and have seen Elements talked about but I can't find the specs anywhere. G&P M120 gets mentioned too but again I can't find the specs. I'm open to all suggestions really.

Thanks in advance

SRC G36C v2 / ICS L85 A2 / ICS M4 RIS Proline all with AirFET mosfets. RA-Tech WE GBB Open Bolt SCAR
    TM chrome Deagle / KWA P226 / WE G18C Gen4

Re: Reccomend me a motor for my modified VFC SCAR

Any of the clone Ultra Torques will help you out. These are all on an SHS Ultra Torque one.

With the exception of the M41 and thats actually slower than the SHS.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=91930
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

g&p m120
      you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Fate View Post
        g&p m120
        A few people mention the G&P 120, which is why I did in my original post but never state what the specs are which doesn't help much.

Midas - cheers for the SHS reccomendation - I will try and check out the specs.

SRC G36C v2 / ICS L85 A2 / ICS M4 RIS Proline all with AirFET mosfets. RA-Tech WE GBB Open Bolt SCAR

Comment

kanzen strong

Comment

Cheers. Cheapest I can find it is £50 + shipping so it's a bit over my budget but I would consider it if I could find the specifications....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Planemo Find out more about Planemo
            Working...
            X