AEG not working after changing connector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEG not working after changing connector

On an ICS L85a2, gun was working perfect with 9.6v battery on large tamiya connector.
    After swapping the large connector for a small tamiya and connecting another 9.6v battery, the gun isn't working. Only makes a clicking noise.
    Nothing else has been touched.
    I had a similar experience with a battery charger, swapped connectors, wired in properly and the charger never worked again!
    So my question is, could changing the connector from large to small have this effect? Or any other suggestions please?
    Cheers
    G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Re: AEG not working after changing connector

battery backwards if its clicking im certain the connectors are in different configs
    you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

check the fuse. sounds very similar to something that happened to mine. odd thing was by next day fuse had re-set itself. (I'm assuming its one of those thermal resetting ones)

so try putting a new fuse in first.

also are the wires defo going to the right tabs on the connector?
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Thanks for the replies... All sorted. Dodgy connector, wasn't quite making the contact!
        G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mike581 Ex Forces Find out more about Mike581
        Working...
        X