Motor Help, Which one!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor Help, Which one!?

Hey guys, doing a cqb m4 at the moment, running a 10.8v Battery. So, for RPS and reliability, which of these would be better Motor wise, running a stock Classic army Proline Gearbox
    Element Hi Speed
    Classic army Hi Torque

I know ones a hi speed, ones a hi torque, both designed for different things. Hence why i've put them both
    "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Re: Motor Help, Which one!?

if you run the elements dropping to an 18awg wire is better for motor hieght adjustment, or finding a wide pistol grip.

Comment

Element g27 wide enough?
      "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

might be.. you would have thought they tested there grips with there motors lol

Comment

If you are refering to the standard High Torque ones that are standard in their guns, they will run on 11.1 LiPo with standard gears at high 20's, just under 30 a sec.

I wouldn't go with the speed ones if it were mine. The SHS or Element high torques are way way better than the classic army.
          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Raguri 5 years off, now looking at finally dusting off the ol' girl and getting some games in. Find out more about Raguri
          Working...
          X