Feed problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feed problems

Hi, i took my jg mp5 for its second skirmish with a new ics dual hi cap, and found half the time it fired then stopped feeding, then fed again then stopped. I later used my Jg hicaps which worked fine last time i used them but they started to have the same problem.

To add insult to injury i then started having similar problems with my glock.
    I was using site bought 0.2g exel bb's, i only wound the hi caps when i was bombing up the mags, would this explain anything? Though im still mythed about the glock could it be it only fired every so often because it was the end of the day and the battery was low?

Any help would be great
    "God is only airborne, because he failed the commando course"

Armoury - M4, M3 shorty, Mac11, M9
    Ex Armoury - MP5A4, G18c

Re: Feed problems

Wind your mags up properly, also spray some silicone oil into them when they are empty just to make sure all the insides are lubed nicely just don't over do it, just a couple of short blasts is enough.

If its still not working after that then consider looking at the hop rubber in your AEG as it may be damaged.

As for hte glock, could be a poorly charged battery.

Comment

If you silicone the hell out of your mags you'll lose all hop.

Has to be a BB issue. For both to stop feeding at same time! Excel are supposed to be good, but checking with another brand of BB's has to be the 1st step.

Comment

with jag on this , what was the weather like ? at 1 game my bb's had got wet and i didnt notice till the gun started to miss feed
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

It was pouring it down, but i bought them on site which is inside, and the only chance they had to get wet is as 2 metre side route as its all inside an old hospital. Never really done anything technical as this is my first aeg. How would i check the hop and what would i be looking for? Could be the bb's as i used a differant brand last skirmish.

Ex Armoury - MP5A4, G18c

Comment

Could be a one off dodgy BB thats list mis shaped / damaged your hop rubber.

Your not going to be able to tell if your hop rubber is mangled without dismantling your gun, usually you can find simple "dismantling" guide on youtube for any AEG.

Once you get to the hop rubber in the chamber just make sure there are no diformaties or tears etc.

Comment

Thanks for the help, ill be checking it out tomorow.

Ex Armoury - MP5A4, G18c

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Downrange Find out more about Downrange
              Working...
              X