ares sl9 break dowm guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ares sl9 break dowm guide?

Hi all, I need to get the hop up unit out to inspect/ possibly repair, has anyone taken one of these apart before that can help with a guide as I have searched the net and not found anything helpful, I have dismantled aegs before so just need to know where to start on this one and what to watch out for as I'm doing it.

Many thanks.
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Re: ares sl9 break dowm guide?

Handguard comes off via 1 receiver pin.

Then the magawll comes out via a pin. You'll likely need to push the mag release to get it all the way out, it swings out not pulls right down.

Lower receiver comes out via a pin. You have to push the hop unit forward while pulling the lower down slowly. I'm not 100% sure if there's a screw on the upper back side which will stop you taking it off. If there is unscrew that but don't lose it.

The hop unit is sprung. To get it you need to push it forward and twist it to the right. Then It will come out.

You may have screws instead of pins. But he takedown process is the same

Comment

Re: ares sl9 break dowm guide?

Thanks hunter, that's top advice mate.
      sigpic
      Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dude666fx Airsoft and then some Find out more about Dude666fx
      Working...
      X