Vfc MOE forward assist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vfc MOE forward assist?

Hi first off, sorry if there is a thread already out there my phone won't let me search!

Right, I have a vfc magpul moe m4, it has working forward assist or fake bolt realease. But it's being temprimental at the moment and not working!!!

Can anybody suggest why or how to solve this problem! Or point me in the right direction. Cheers!

Also this will soon be up for sale if anyone is interested?

Re: Vfc MOE forward assist?

Does Anyone have any idea of this problem? Cheers

Comment

In what way is it being temperamental ? is it locked back fully or does not move when the charge handle is pulled ?
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

No sometimes it works and the fake bolt stays back when the charge handle is pulled and let go! Then the bolt is released using the forward assist button! but most the time the fake bolt just springs back when the charge handle is pulled and let go. if that makes sence! Lol
        Cheers!

Comment

had the same problem on a PDW , btw is not the forward assist :P its called a bolt release ( the FA is that big button at the back )
          the only way i got rid of the jamming was filing parts of the fake bolt its self to make it move a little more free but it still jammed the odd time after :s

Comment

No it doesnt jam, it moves as it's supposted to but what it's stopped doing is staying back! When the charge handle is pulled back the fake bolt is supposed to stay back, then released using the forward assist (bolt release) button! But it doesn't stay back anymore! Just springs back shut!

Comment

ahh i get you now , sending you a link of a chap with the same problem ( another forum ) it goes in to detal about the mech on these

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Strebor_7 Find out more about Strebor_7
              Working...
              X