recomended upgrades JG G36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recomended upgrades JG G36

hey guys as stated above im looking for suggestions to upgrade a JG G36 to make it more fear inducing lol
    i dont want to spend a fortune just get it running quieter than stock and to get rid of that awful clunky JG gearbox noise lol

cheers in advance
    chris

Re: recomended upgrades JG G36

Open it up, give it a decent clean, regrease and shim job. Will do wonders.

Comment

lol and who should i speak to about getting that done mate? the peak of my techy skills is changing a hop rubber and putting in a tb lol

cheers
      chris

Comment

There's loads of tutorials on the web on how to strip the gearbox down .There's a good one on youtube....

Comment

stripping it down is the easy bit mate, getting it back together and not having any left over bits is harder lol

Comment

That speaks volume's to me after my hours working with a tm mp5 putting it back together and finding i have extra bits :D
            But i learned the hard way by taking pictures of the gear box and laying things out the way they came apart. Like the shims .And what shim went were and what gear they worked with ..
            But its up to you :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

big-chris chris duffield, 22 marshall at FRV airsoft Find out more about big-chris
            Working...
            X