Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A strange V2 Problem

Hey guys,

Ok I have my M4 (Custom built) Systema high speed gears, guarder case, M90/M100 spring, clear piston (systema I believe) and JG High speed motor. It also has a fireworks ares mosfet in.

Powered it all up last night to test it (First time I'd had chance to since getting the gun back), everythings working fine for a few shots then all of a sudden I go to pull the trigger and the piston locks back, (OK pretty normal if its a gearbox lock up), now comes the interesting bit. I pull the trigger and the tappet plate must still be engaging as the air nozzle still moves and I can feel the tappet plate moving, but the spring is still compressed and the piston is still locked back.

Any ideas anyone?

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Re: A strange V2 Problem

does it sound like the sector gear is hitting the piston ? , also i have had 2 clear element pistons that needed there guides filing as they distorted and jammed on the GB shells rear piston guides ( might have jammed solid on yours )
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

all i get is the high pitched screech of the motor turning over the gears and the nozzle being moved by the tappet plate. I did wonder if it was possible for a piston to somehow slip off the gears.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

only thing to do it get it open and make sure that piston moves nice and free along its guides and have some needle files to hand , still an odd problem
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

How fast is it? You might have had pre-engagement and it its locked back on a few teeth.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
          A brain?
          Originally posted by snuff
          Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

I've seen another alternative method of this jam happen to me;

1) Piston jumped off rails. Pretty simple but was caused by a crap/too long spring along will ill fitment by me.

2) The other (weird) one was the spring expanded OVER the bearings on a bearing spring guide. The spring was sat on the outside of the spring guide making it as wide as the inside of a piston, slightly wider perhaps, the piston racked back and got jammed on the now enlarged section at the rear of the gearbox.

Gonna have to open her up to find out though I'm afraid.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aribos Find out more about aribos
            Working...
            X