Upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading

Hey just a quick question is it possible to put an m120 spring in my stock jg g36c? will it shred my gears and if so wat replacement ones would you recommend to prevent this?

also i have searched hi and lo and cant seem to find any kits or custom cases for my gun is it worth putting a post up?

Re: Upgrading

M120 would fit.

But it would be too powerful to use at a public sight....

And no. It's not worth it.

Comment

It probably won't shred your gears but might put a bit more wear on them.

I've heard element are good (check the ACCS for sale, there's some for sale).

You'll want to try and modify the handguard though, and use a 9.6v battery, if you are putting it up to an m120. But remember, an M120 will, theoretically, give around 380 - 400fps, which is over the UK limit.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

M90 or M100 is the max you'll be putting in that to use it to skirmish. Both of them will be ok.

Comment

what spring would be stock in that in the first place?......
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

ok so in theory im gonna have to buy a full tune up kit with m120 spring in order to keep it from breaking..

As for being too hot for sites, im only using this gun for backyard plinking and as a project to sell once ive finished..

I already have a 9.6 battery for it and it does make fair difference specially the rof i have a tightbore barrel too but not bothered putting it in just yet till the gearbox is complete.

Any suggestions to help with this project would be appreciated thanks for your help

Comment

The Gears + Piston will be fine with the M120 spring and steel bushings, you will get a drop in ROF, but the 9.6v will keep it reasonable. Accelerated wear is the norm for any part when the load is increased, but it won't be at a level where you have to replace parts frequently.
              The point being made is that it could become illegal regardless of whether you were using it for skirmish or not, i believe the full auto energy limit stands at 381fps w/.20g BBs and the M120 would almost definitely take you over that. Most skirmish sites limit to either 328fps or 350fps w/.20g.

If you want to go higher just for backyard plinking just be sure not to exceed the legal limit, id advise looking at a different spring for that, possibly an M110.
              dsgdreamteam

Comment

Its going up for sale now decided not to bother upgrading as im after the barrett thanks ne way

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mauser hunter Find out more about mauser hunter
                Working...
                X