Famas pistol grip play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famas pistol grip play

I've decided to get rid of my beloved Famas. It's been hanging on the armoury wall for far too long and needs to go to a better home where it may see some action from time to time.

However, being a responsible seller, I was checking it over and on closer inspection (and a few extra years worth of airsoft experience) I've noticed quite a lot of play between the pistol grip and main body of the gun. Now I remember how creaky the famas aegs were, so I suspect it is normal, but I'm hoping to have this confirmed by fellow famas owners. I'd hate to sell a gun that was faulty and I'd rather not open her up if I can avoid it.

To be a little more specific, we're talking a mm gap of play between the grip and body.

Re: Famas pistol grip play

If im right the grips on the famas are hollow, can you not just open the bottem of the grip up i think if you pull it from the front of the gun to the back it just opens up like on a hinge and you can tighten the screws in there.

Comment

Cheers mate, I'll give it a crack later this evening.

Comment

All sorted. Literally was just the one screw in the grip. Thank you muchly mate. I've already got this sold pending now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shogunblue24 Find out more about shogunblue24
        Working...
        X