Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Madbull 3 in 1 Hop

Originally posted by ajn View Post
    Where did 'both' weapons come from? I only have my CQB.
    Well you did say:

Originally posted by ajn View Post
    Now tried this in my M4 and it really isn't happy at all.
    Suggested you'd tried it in something else?!

Anyway, I've re-read the whole thread incase I was mistaken. A few people commented on the blue being thicker, but nobody said they'd personally had trouble with it.

The only person who has tried the exact same combo as yourself, is me. And not only does it work, it works brilliantly. The Madbull units are not perfect, for example you need to shave the wings to get them to fit certain G&P gearboxes. Also the nub that comes with the unit is too wide in many cases.

But unless you have tried the unit with another rubber/nub and found it to work right - it's unfair to fob it onto somebody else in the hope they might not have an issue. Not without at least saying in the sales thread the issues you've had, so a buyer can make an informed decision.

Comment

Originally posted by kejot View Post
      i had the same problem, blue was fine with my original CA barrel but too tight with others
      Think this may be the post that did it for me with the whole 'other people have tried' comment.

Look, I'm not trying to start an argument, but what do you expect me to do? Buy a nice selection of hop rubbers and barrels for myself and test them all to make sure it's faulty?

Or send it back to the supplier with no hard evidence that it is a faulty one?

I'm sure a lot of other people would have done the same as me and I will say once again, IF it is faulty, then everything will be sorted with the buyer.
      How to deal with cheats.......

Originally posted by cactus
      Put them in an empty room, chuck a few dynatecs in there with them.
      And then just spray them with a vulcan, that'll teach them how to behave..

Comment

Just be honest that's all. Your sales thread said it did not work because the rubber is too thick. That's a guess. Plus means either the unit is bored too small, or that rubber is even thicker than the normal thick ones.

If you'd listed up the exact reason, and what you thought *might* be the problem. Then you are covered as you've told it how it is, and the buyer has no room to come back.

Not trying to shoot you down, the fact you've chosen to ditch the superior unit should be punishment enough

End of the day if you always brutally honest in threads, you don't get unhappy returns

Comment

Fair play lads. Clearly it's just a misunderstanding of how each other work.

Woody
          sigpic

Comment

i had this i just luubed both hop and unit for them to fit like a stick in an ally
            Originally posted by jonfox94
            will it be possible for me to buy this if i 2 tone it upon delivery ? i will also pay any postage fees

Comment

lol - do you have 2 accounts?!

That post by "BraveMau5" has been edited from talking like it was the OP? Plus was online when you was off. Now you are back on, they are off.

Classic.

Comment

The reason it did not work is because the hop rubber was too thick, and the barrel was too wide.

Hence the thinner ICS hop bucking fit fine as it was thinner, but the rubber was so old and as I said I cut it down a bit which was the problem with the feeding I mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                  lol - do you have 2 accounts?!

That post by "BraveMau5" has been edited from talking like it was the OP? Plus was online when you was off. Now you are back on, they are off.

Classic.
                  Yeah he is my mate he's round having a Battlefield Sesh....my bad sorry, thought I was on mine.

Comment

Give up, lol - you win.

But the 3 in 1 madbull unit, with a blue madbull rubber and a prommy barrel does work... I have it here :D

Comment

I'm not even joking, haha, seriously....why would I go to the effort of 2 accounts?

I think your barrel must be faulty then mate....nah just kidding.

I don't know, it just wouldn't go in. Maybe it was a faulty hop rubber which could be the problem. Honestly tried everything, grease, silicon oil, twisting as I pushed in, every angle, it just wouldn't go.

Had the same problem getting the madbull bucking in my original CA hop aswell, that wouldn't work either.

Comment

Probably an extra thick rubber then!

Comment

That's what I hope, extra safe rubber eh? haha

Comment

Madbull are possibly missing a market here!

Comment

Agree with Jagillham, I have the Madbull 6.03 and the ultimate 3 in 1 hop in my SRC M4. Took a bit of fitting but it went in eventually. The blue sleeve had to be minutely trimmed to fit properly but it was worth it in the end. The sensitivity of the adjustment wheel is amazing.

Comment

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ajn Find out more about ajn
                                Working...
                                X