Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeg mags

Hey,

Got no problem with my current mags at all but i have an odd question. Do you think theres anyway of lining the high cap mags with some sort of foam on the inside to stop the BB's rattling against the metal

I know midcaps would be a lot better. but im skint ! so wondering if this would work ?

Any thoughts ?

Cheers

Rog
    Last edited by Rogasaurus; 15 June, 2009, 20:36. Reason: No enough info

Re: Aeg mags

Hmm interesting dilemma. You want the firepower offerred by high/mid capacity magazines but you don't like the sound. Do you not like the noise due to the way you play? I mean, are you a stealth merchant? If so then maybe low capacity magazines are better suited to your style of play. Fewer rounds but noise reduction may actually improve your kill ratio.

Comment

Re: Aeg mags

Although a pretty good idea, I don't think it will work. Firstly you'll need a good thickness of foam, say 3mm to stop the rattle. This stuck to each wall is going to reduce your capacity no end.

Secondly, hi-caps are not the easiest thing to take apart. Correction, they are easy to take apart, but a pain to put back. I've opened two.... and broke both! :D

I'd say sell the hi-caps, and get some mid caps. I had my first game last week using mids only, wasn't sure if I was going to like it. Turns out I loved it, no winding, longer bursts, no rattling! :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rogasaurus Find out more about Rogasaurus
      Working...
      X