mids not holding what they should

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mids not holding what they should

hi i have just got some 170 round mids (aug) but i can only seem to get around 120 in at a very tight push . any help on this or how to solve it would be great . thanks

Either they have been mis sold or theres a peice of plastic

Similar to that limiting the capacity.

Comment

Re: mids not holding what they should

no plastic in there , but looking at the mag it dose look like there is room for more bbs to go in just dont seem to want to

Comment

Might be a weird idea but leave the spring out and speedload it untill they come to the end of the tube.
        If they get there no probs and theres still less than 170 then they obviously arent 170rnd midcaps (i would also take a few off for the spring)

Comment

I've had this problem as well, when new mine wouldn't take the full amount until they had been used for a while then they where fine. Try loading and unloading quite a few times.

Comment

there not new , i would have to take the mag to bits and take the inner case into two halfs and i dont think i would get the spring back in , there is room for 170 bbs easy but the springs there are two the second just dose not want to compress .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bullfrogg easygoing, willing to help Find out more about bullfrogg
            Working...
            X