TM PSG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM PSG-1

hey, what i need is some more info on the upgrades for the PSG-1, for some reason no matter how much i look i cant find any guides on spring fps for this gun or any other upgrades that improve the fps (well atleast not any number as a rough idea)

im asking this as the 300 stock fps is a little light i want to add 40-50 fps i can go up to 360fps with my site but i want to keep it just under so about 340-350fps.

any help would be great thanks in advance.

Re: TM PSG-1

Hi Xero
    I have just got one of these beauties and am going down the upgrade path too!

As for spring/fps rates talk to Neil at Zero One as he has experience with PSG's and sells the correct springs needed for them.
    One thing to think about is the gearbox internals, TM are obliged by harsh Japanese laws regarding AEG's max fps to make the gears etc only strong enough to take the load of a 1 joule spring (correct me if im wrong guys), put in anything bigger and youll lunch your gearbox real quick... this is why Systema make a FTK for the PSG-1.
    As for parts to make it more accurate/stronger Z1 sell the G&G metal body which will stop body flex, PDI make a chamber block that will stop barrel wobble, and a 650mm tightbore (might need to adapt the barrel end stop thingy to fit??)
    And there are plenty more bits and bobs for PSG-1's but they are more cosmetic
    Will post more info as i proceed through my upgrades but as its gonna cost me about £600 to do what i plan its gonna take a while till its finished!!
    Good luck with yours matey
    Al

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Xero Find out more about Xero
    Working...
    X