What part is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What part is this?

there is a part in my galaxy mp5 pdw gearbox which i have no idea what it is called. need to know the name of the part beacuse it needs replacing.

cheers

Re: What part is this?

Im pretty sure that's the trigger contact piece. Please correct me if im wrong.
    Whats wrong with it?

Comment

may sound stupid, but part of it has melted. i had this battery and it wasnt working properly so i orderd a new one, the night before it came i plugged the rubish battery in to the gun, then i heard like this sizzerling noise as if somthing was melting. so now whenever i pull the trigger i hear like this clicking noise, which is this contact peice you said it might be called.

Comment

You will need to get a version 3 trigger assembly (cant normally get these parts seperate unless someone on the forum has one) maybe a good oppurtunity to replace all of the wiring with a new wiring loom and trigger assembly, will save faffing around with resoldering and the possibility of any replacement not fitting 100%

Comment

Yeah i'll second that suggestion. A new Verson 3 trigger assembly would do it. Whilst your at it you might want to look at some upgraded wiring to up the ROF if you want.

Comment

thanks 4 the suggestions guys, wil be looking at some trigger assemblys soon. barny hamon, so u can just buy some new better wires and you will have a better ROF?

Comment

Yes, low resistance wiring will up the ROF, as well and lengthen the life of all electrical components involved.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                Yes, low resistance wiring will up the ROF, as well and lengthen the life of all electrical components involved.
                sweet, thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Support Gunner Gilome Find out more about Support Gunner Gilome
                Working...
                X