Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11.1v Lipo cranestock battery

Do they exist?

My Umarex Hk416 seems like it wants to go faster than my 7.4v lipo will run it. I want to stick with Lipos but I can't find one that will fit my crane stock.

The issue seems to be that all 3 cell lipos (ie 11.1v) have all cells the same size, so the 'prongs' are the same size. Nimh cranestock batteries are manufactured with a shorter 'middle' prong to suit the stocktube.

So, without infringing on the Forum rules, has anyone done this? How?

Am I missing something obvious?
    Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
    Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Re: 11.1v Lipo cranestock battery

Split cell lipo's work perfectly. Have 2 cells in one section and the remaining cell in the opposite section

Comment

So it really is as simple as that?

Muppetry!

What sort of capacity/discharge rate do you have?
      Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

Simple as that mate yeah. They come in all different capacities and discharge rates.

They range from 1100 all the way up to 3000 mah. Some even more than 3000 mah. Again discharge rates vary from 12-30c.

Comment

Sorry, I meant what have you (or anyone else) been able to fit in to a cranestock?

If the capacity/discharge rate it to low, then it's all a bit pointless.

Comment

Iv'e fitted a 2600 30c discharge into a CA crane stock with ease

Comment

li-ion cells in 3s1p, 1 on one side, 2 on the other. forget the middle.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Genista Generally like the threechordwonder version of things, but I'm also a techy Find out more about Genista
              Working...
              X