Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth Sticking a M100 Spring in ?

hello,

Buying a TM M14 and wanted to know if it was worth putting an m100 in it or will the results not be noticeable. Also what sort of power would i be looking at from an m100 that zeroone use because it doesn't mention what brand they use

thanks a lot

Re: Worth Sticking a M100 Spring in ?

Anyone?

Comment

Hi Matey

For a tm gun (New) i would get a m100 spring. But it all depends how much fps you want.

Out the box i think most tm rifles come out 270-300 sometimes 310 but will go lower when spring settles in.

This being the case if you gunis about 290-300 a m100 will make it about 330-350 all depending on how well the air seals are in the gun when put together.

So unless you chrono it when you get it you cant tell for sure what result you will get but im not far off.

In basic yes m100 is better then stock if a m100 is not good enough for you its not too much hassle to whack a m110 in .

Hope this helps a little
      Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Comment

thanks a lot fella, forgot to say looking for 350fps absolute tops
        cheers

Comment

I strongly recomend guarder springs

Comment

Will the extra 50 fps make a difference ?

Comment

I generally only use 1J springs but this is only because the absolute maximum I would want in fps is 335 or so (I play CQB so the absolute max fps allowed is 340). With a 1J spring I get a nice 320-330fps or so and I still have that bit of extra available fps to play with (for when/if I install a TB barrel and such).
              Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
              Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

so could i expect over 350 from a M100 ?
                cheers

Comment

Its unlikey your get over 350 but its possible.
                  If you do and u need it lower you can leave the gun cocked ( spring compressed ) over night and it will come down some.
                  Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Comment

ive upgraded four of my tm guns, and an m100 took them all to 370fps or over.
                    for 330-340 use a decent 1 joule or m90 not systema as they are weak ,use a prometheus or a gaurder, though gaurder tend to be slightly over powered
                    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Plester123 Find out more about Plester123
                    Working...
                    X