faster trigger response?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faster trigger response?

Hi all, what upgrades would you advise for faster trigger response on aegs? Does it matter on manufacturer/gun? The aeg in question is an ics cqb m4.
    Someone had a g36c firing semi auto inside last game and it was rapid.

Semi auto fast fire is what I'm after.

Many thanks.
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Re: faster trigger response?

High torque motor, high torque gears, high voltage battery.

But there's a lot more to it than that. You'd need to look at setting your gun up for high speed, but using torque parts. So this means getting shimming, AOE and spring power right etc, but with torque parts.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Would upgrading to deans connectors help at all?
      sigpic
      Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Originally posted by Dude666fx View Post
        Would upgrading to deans connectors help at all?

only a tiny bit, and doubt you would notice, mosfet/lipo combo would but then its gearbox upgrade time

Comment

Say if I ran it off a 9.6v 3300 mah battery would that cause to much stress on the standard gears and motor?
          sigpic

Comment

ICS guns (the laters ones with the 2 piece gearbox) are Lipo ready, not sure how much voltage you can throw through them though. I have a JG gearbox'd M4 with a JG high torque motor and a 9.6v 3300mah battery and the trigger response is pretty damn quick. More than quick enough for me anyway.

ICS gearboxes will be fine on a 9.6v battery. Infact, in the ICS catalogue, they only sell 9.6v batteries or bigger. (They've got several 10.8v batteries and a 12v battery in there too, but you won't fit one in a normal stock!)
            The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yep split gearbox new design, have a battery sling so should fit the larger battery ok. Might give that a try first, quite hi torque motor in these ics guns already I think.

Thanks for all your help guys.
              sigpic

Comment

hi torque motor, good shimming, small gears ratio, good greas, , weak sping ( in the uk it is standar ), hi voltage and current battery ( ie: lipo ), transistor, and good lubrication of GB

that is all what you need to look at if you want to have fast trigger reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude666fx View Post
                  Yep split gearbox new design, have a battery sling so should fit the larger battery ok. Might give that a try first, quite hi torque motor in these ics guns already I think.

Thanks for all your help guys.
                  ICS Turbo 3000? That should be able to cope with some abuse. My friend runs his on a 3700mah 8.4v and it's pretty quick, but nothing compared to mine. But mine was a bit of a custom build.
                  The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

In my opnion you dont need all the new gears etc etc.

I have a JG M4, with a mosfet, deans connectors, and a normal sized battery. Trigger response is near instant, and the ROF isnt silly on full auto.

Comment

As said mate you can do either the full Monty on it with high torque parts etc

Others you can cut to deans, silicone wiring silver spun,
                      perfect aoe shimming and piston set up, and getting perfect

But depends how you like it mate

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dude666fx Airsoft and then some Find out more about Dude666fx
                      Working...
                      X