TM SOPMOD feeding problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM SOPMOD feeding problem

This is my first high end AEG. Everytime im shooting, the gun would misfeed randomly a lot. When I pulled out the magazine during the misfeed, bb's kept coming out of the gun. At first I thought it was a magazine issue, so I cycled through two other 30/80 round mag and 400 hi cap mag. The issues still came up. Also, every now and then during the misfeed. It sounds as if the motor or mechanism is going through a half cycle. I'm making sure to pull the trigger all the way through. I'm using biodegrable .25bb's. Any idea what the problem is?
    Last edited by Himori; 9 March, 2011, 17:29.

Re: TM SOPMOD feeding problem

whats the history of the gun, has anyone ever been inside it before ?

Comment

yeah the tm cells are bad, you can try increasing the peak detection setting in the settings menu to 10 or 11 mv and then try a cycle charge / discharge set to 5 times at 0.8amps.

might be enough to make it hold a charge.

Basically that isnt going to help the situation. They work pretty flawlessly, try turning the gun upside down when shooting in single and see if it feeds then.

When you pop the mags out are the bbs sat at the top of the mags ?

What brand of bb are you using ?

Comment

Try a different brand of ammo mate

I use bb king and excel .25s in mine and it is flawless

Comment

Cant recommend Excels enough, always feed flawlessly.
          Also wouldnt bother getting warrenty on the batterys, they are well know for being rubbish, get them upgraded to 9.6v.
          B&T MP5SD5

Comment

Yup as bad as it is I think everyone should get the batts changed. Even if its just a straight sell swap and not a 9.6mod

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Why you say not a 9.6 mod Pope?
              B&T MP5SD5

Comment

I have 9.6mod myself on all my batts! I am typing on the sly in work and fudged my sentence up!

Meant to say even if its a 9.6v mod you want a full cell swap for some high quality cells.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Ahh yes thats more like it.
                  B&T MP5SD5

Comment

Funnily enough i use 0.2g Biodegradables at my site (they've gone 'green') and they fed flawlessly in my TM Sopmod.

Comment

I guess I will try some Elites and see if helps. I never had issues with goldenball bb's until now. :/

Comment

like a say simple test fire some shots till the problem occours pull mag out and check for the bbs to be at the top of the mag and two to fall out of the hop, if not they are sticking in the mags.

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
                          like a say simple test fire some shots till the problem occours pull mag out and check for the bbs to be at the top of the mag and two to fall out of the hop, if not they are sticking in the mags.
                          This is whats happening so far. Even if you use high quality bb's, I thought bb's falling out weren't supposed to happen with this gun. In any case, I'll try out new ammo.

Comment

The gun is designed to feed every last bb BUT if you remove the mag before its empty 2 bbs which are between the mag and hop unit in the feed tube will fall out.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Himori Find out more about Himori
                            Working...
                            X