how to fit m4 ris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to fit m4 ris?

I know this should be simple but it just wount fit. the lower half fits fine but i cant get the top half to fully sit in.

Will i need to remove the front sight pull it all forward a bit then fit it back together or is it just not going to fit?

Re: how to fit m4 ris?

on the bottom of the RIS , nearest the gun, is there a flapy piece of metal on a hinge

if so, the actual ledge of this needs to be further down then the deltat ring so it holds it in place, then the tightening screw clamps it tight

Comment

that flapy piece is on the top front on this one?
      i just smacked it with a hammer and its fitted now the only problem is getting it off as i havent got a peq yet i was just test fitting it.

Comment

ok a few smacks off and its off lucky the metal on the ris is weaker that the m4 its made nice dents that hold it sollid

one last question.
        Will cutting the fuse off and rewireing from there into a peq void the warrenty on the gun if there is one?

cheers for the help mr guard

Comment

I've noticed different companies give different warranty periods with different guns that they sell and rewiring it may well void the warranty. But then again what you're doing doesn't involve opening up the gun so it may well be that you'll be fine. I think the safer option will be to check up with where you brought it.
          Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
          Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JBall Find out more about JBall
          Working...
          X