ICS M4 hard trigger pull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS M4 hard trigger pull

Ok well until after today my ICS had quite a stiff trigger, but now its like super stiff after the game today!

Basically, I pull the trigger and i REALLY have to pull for it to fire. So I opened it up (split gearbox) and just tried pulling the trigger, even lightly the gears span easily so it MUST be the upper part of the gearbox..

So what would cause delay in trigger response on behalf of the top parts? On an ICS the top parts are everything above of the gears (inc tappet plate).

Any ideas are welcome even if you arnt familiar with the gearbox design

Re: ICS M4 hard trigger pull

could be the motor how old is it

maybe change the spring in the upper gearbox

can u hear the motor trying to work when pulling the trigger also check no wires

are getting in the way when shutting the body

Comment

your spring behind your tirgger could have rusted/stifened up.
      Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

SOLVED.

Thankfiully having a brother with a fully working ICS M4 is helpful. Swapped out lots of parts etc.

Turned out the be the trigger contacts were too wide apart, worked fine when open but with the added pressure of pulling back the piston it was not working! So just pulled them together and hey presto.

Comment

arking my have damaged your contacts, this is a commen problem if your running 9.6v batts, you may need a new wiring loom
          Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ejtrent Find out more about ejtrent
          Working...
          X