G&P midcaps getting jammed and miss feeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P midcaps getting jammed and miss feeding

I have recently been to a game and during that game my G&P midcaps began to miss feed, they have been working perfectly till this moment. When firing my gun the mags would feed about every 2 shots then miss feed again and so on, when I try and empty the mag by pressing the realese tab only around 3 rounds come out then it stops and when I look into the hole were the BB's come out I can see that 2 BB's have come up together and are jammed side by side a few centimetres from the top. I then use a pair of tweezers to poke the BB's to make them feed properly around 2-3 rounds will come out then it will do the exact same thing again.

Has anyone else had this problem with there midcaps or is it a common fault with G&P ones?

Cheers,
    Danny

Re: G&P midcaps getting jammed and miss feeding ???

i had 2 g&p mids that did this all the time till i cleaned them they worked a treat the last game i used them in
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Give em a good whack on the side, should unjam them.
      WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Re: G&P midcaps getting jammed and miss feeding

I had this problem with one of my G&P midcaps it looked like two had jammed themselfs together on the line there the spring can be taken out, like this o=bb oooooo8ooo, so that the two next to each other jammed and had to be removed with a screwdriver. it kept doing this so I filed it down abit still happens, but you jsut gotta hit it and it works again.
        sigpic
        View iTrader Rating Here
        Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by revell55 View Post
          I had this problem with one of my G&P midcaps it looked like two had jammed themselfs together on the line there the spring can be taken out, like this o=bb oooooo8ooo, so that the two next to each other jammed and had to be removed with a screwdriver. it kept doing this so I filed it down abit still happens, but you jsut gotta hit it and it works again.
          Yeh its the exact same problem so frustrating, hitting it doesnt seem to work the BB's don't budge. My mags do it every 2-3 rounds so its like oo8ooo8oo8oo8oo and soo on.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post
            i had 2 g&p mids that did this all the time till i cleaned them they worked a treat the last game i used them in
            What did use/do to clean your midcaps ?

Comment

Have you tried a different speed loader? It could possibly by feeding the BB's in at a funny angle, thus jamming them.

Just a thought.
              WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Originally posted by DCRISP07 View Post
                Have you tried a different speed loader? It could possibly by feeding the BB's in at a funny angle, thus jamming them.

Just a thought.

Too be honest thats avery good point thinking about it, it is abit of a cheapo one next time ill try my friends TM speed loader see if that works.

Comment

i fully stripped them down then used i tiny amount of silicone on a soft cloth and cleaned the area they was jamming ( same as yours ) and then used a dry cloth on the same area to remove the oil . i loaded and unloaded the mag twice ( binning the bb's ) and it worked a treat after that . if it didnt i would have had to do what revell had done
                  Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

I had the same thing on my mine too!
                    Binned them and bought clone HK mids, never missed a beat!!!
                    Originally posted by Artekus
                    It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post
                      i fully stripped them down then used i tiny amount of silicone on a soft cloth and cleaned the area they was jamming ( same as yours ) and then used a dry cloth on the same area to remove the oil . i loaded and unloaded the mag twice ( binning the bb's ) and it worked a treat after that . if it didnt i would have had to do what revell had done
                      Ahh right cool, cheers ill give that ago

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ShankZOR Find out more about ShankZOR
                      Working...
                      X