Which motor for upgrade for a KAC PDW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which motor for upgrade for a KAC PDW

Just completing the upgrades to my KAC PDW and the motor is the last part of the puzzle.

So any ideas on which motor and what size will serve me well running 7.4v lipo's?

Cheers :D
    sigpic
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Re: Which motor for upgrade for a KAC PDW

if this is the dboy version then ive been running mine on a 11v lipo with no mods solidly for over a year ,standard motors fine with a very good rps even on a 7.4v lipo
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Originally posted by screwdriver View Post
      if this is the dboy version then ive been running mine on a 11v lipo with no mods solidly for over a year ,standard motors fine with a very good rps even on a 7.4v lipo
      Thaks for the heads up. Will stick with the stock motor and see how it holds up. :D
      sigpic
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

my stock motor set fire nearly, swap the stubby pistol grip out for a normal size m4 one, maybe a nice miad grip, then whack a long shaft torque motor in there, it will be sweet, pm me fr details on where to get a nice motor
        sigpic

Comment

Dont buy Systema they are a load of sh*t

yes stock motor is great!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

knarf3 Find out more about knarf3
          Working...
          X