g36 major misfire problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g36 major misfire problem

i have a jg g36c, i upgraded it to a ke with a deepfire 6.02 590mm barrel. no problems worked fine, i upgraded to a lipo battery 11v and not supprisingly i stripped the teeth of the plastic piston. i invested in a deepfire m130 boreup tune up kit, enlarged cylinder, enlarged nozzel enhanced tappet plate. fitted fine the whole gearbox works a treat but now the gun miss fires every shot and has no power. i thought must be a problem with the hop rubber or hop unit. replaced them both with tm parts. problem still remains. so i tried the tm hop unit and rubber and the deepfire barrel setup in my other g36 and it works fine. so im thinking the enlarged nozzel is causing the problem and now allowing the bbs to enther the hop unit. the original air nozzel wont fit so im looking for advice on what to do about this if i can modify the air nozzel or if i should just buy a new tune up kit but if i did that i would want a full kit, gears piston cylinder spring etc and help would be nice, Dave.

Re: g36 major misfire problem

Why doesn't the original one fit?

Just buy a new nozzle. Go for a VS Double O ring model - unparalleled airseal.

But why do you have a 130 tune up kit? Do you have a chrono - as that's way over most limits (430fps).

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Re: g36 major misfire problem

File the nozzle down until it's the same length as the stock JG one, or just replace the tappet plate with the stock one or a TM one (I imagine that'd work considering it's a clone)

I take it that, that's the problem, the nozzle being too long?
      WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

davidhomes29 Find out more about davidhomes29
      Working...
      X