Whats the best lipo for an mp5k?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best lipo for an mp5k?

Trying to source a lipo that will fit into a classic army mp5k without having to a) dismantle it to get it in b) having to loses the cocking handle action.

Is there a small enough one that will simple slide in the rear?

Re: Whats the best lipo for an mp5k?

I have the same problem in reverse i want a mp5k but want to make sure my lipos fit before buying one.

smallest stick lipo i got is 7.4v 1200mAh 127mm long 20mm thick 12.5mm deep

have you got a mp5k as perhaps we can answer each others questions lol

Comment

Yeh - have a classic army.

The normal Nimh battery cells x6 will fit along the inside of the top receiver. Now the cocking hands doesnt work (not enough room to pull back) with even 6 cells (let alone 8 or more in standard stick batteries)

I know some lipos are small but they need to be in a stick (square) shape to poke in ok. I also have a 7.4 1100 dual cell lipo that doesnt fit (its just too wide).

Just wondering if anyone can specify the exact one I need - not sure if your one would work fella.

Comment

This...168x19.1x13.4.
        1400 MaH 7.4v 20C.
        Fits with room to spare...this one is for sale btw...:D

Comment

I use a Hot Power 1100 MAH 15c 7.4v Lipo in my CA MP5K but I have to shove the receiver halves back together again to get the rear stock on. It's definitely short enough but it is rectangular and not round. A two cell, round Lipo would probably be the best.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
          Working...
          X