m4 Hop up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m4 Hop up

I have a JG m4 S-System and the hop isnt working. I have been told i need a new hop up so what should i get. There is one on Zero one for £28 is that what i should be getting. If anyone has any ideas or links that cannot be discussed on forum then please pm me and i will give u my email.

Cheers
    oli

Re: m4 Hop up

Before you buy an entire new hop, take apart your old one (I'll tell you how if needs be), and examine it. Check it's all working. If it's all there and nothing's broken, check that the screw on the adjuster wheel is tight enough to hold it in place and stop it turning by itself Also, check that the barrel isn't twisted.

Comment

The rubber inside my hop-up started splitting then the barell just came away on my hopup and now spins while inside.

I also have a Jing Gong M4

common problem maybe?

Comment

If the barrel is spinning, it's because the plactic "C" clip is broken, not installed correctly, or just not there at all. Have a look.

Comment

I would recommend new hop bucking and a tightbore barrel in the long run. It makes alot of difference to your range and accuracy. My JG M4's hop bucking was warped and stretched and tore when removed coz the rubber was really dry and brittle.

Comment

Cheers for the help. The barrel isnt spinning, the hop wheel is tight enough. Its just that on the furthest setting the bb's are still flying up.

Comment

If the bb's are spinning up then that means you have the hop-up adjusted too far. Try turning the wheel anti-clockwise first.

Comment

Ok lol, you have propably guessed i am a noob when it comes to fixing guns.

Comment

Ok i was looking at new motors. I saw the Systema High speed one, Do m4's take long,short or medium motors

Comment

Long shaft.

Comment

Would i need to do anything else to it or just whack in a new motor, i just wanted a higher ROF.

Comment

for the systema turbo youll need a few bits...... a mosfet, new gears, piston ect..........
                        get a tm eg1000 or eg700 (i can supplie either)

Comment

Or a CA highspeed. Or a G&P M120. They'll run without a mosfet, and won't eat your gears too quickly.

Comment

Ok i might have to face that i need alot to do to it.

If someone has the time i would appreciate a list of all the upgrades i should do to make my stock jg m4 s-sytem better.

Also if i got another m4, g and p most likely, could i move all the parts over to that.

Cheers
                            Oli

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Spooros Find out more about Spooros
                            Working...
                            X